Meet Stitchia Network's business model in numbers.
- 90% to 98% of fundraising goes to the approved project – NFT Crowdfunding;
- The project receives 25% in Stage 1;
- The rest of the funds would be further distributed in stages 2 and 3. Meanwhile, the funds will stay in our secured Defi protocol and raise their value, until the project meets their pre-agreed milestones;
- Our Treasury will keep all the time 10% liquid USDC assets, including off-chain USD/EUR
- Circular Business Model – FundsFunds generated in Stitchia Treasury from a certain project, would be used to bootstrap the next chosen one on our pipeline with up to a value of 5% of the total fundraising campaign;
- Royalties would be lifetime based and generated from every NFT sale or future resale – 3% would go to the artist/creator and 2% into Stitchia Network's Treasury;
- Stitchia Bytes is our knowledge-sharing initiative aiming to educate people, upskill their general knowledge and make them much savvier on all things Stitchia Network, Blockchain, and Crypto.
- Fees – between 2% and 10% from every collection;
- Royalties – 2% of every future sale;
- DeFi – 1% monthly;
- Investment fund – 10% annual growth;
- STITCH Token – 10x to 100x potential value growth.
- Sell our 1,111 membership tickets and collect 214.4 ETH;
- DeFi Beta Infrastructure – Lending Protocol;
- Launchpads to raise 100 wETH → for LP in QuickSwap and create volume;
- Provide Liquidity on QuickSwap;
- Big Partnerships within each of our Use Cases with well-recognized names in respective areas like:
- Sustainability Business Model – i.e., The Drawback and The OceanCleanup;
- Artists and Creators – i.e., Snoop Dog and Jerremy Mann;
- Charities and NGOs – i.e., UNICEF and BRAC;
- Strategic partnerships with blockchain protocols/ventures and key service providers, i.e., Protocol Labs, Fireblocks, etc.;
- Established network, in order to support 1 project/monthly (~66ETH each);
- From 2023 to 2026–2376 ETH mint volume sales;
- Defi Lending Protocol – Full Version with 50mln TVL;
- Centralized Exchange (CEX) listings for STITCH Token.